Wineman is Joaquín Gálvez. An expert in both national and international wines: he is a well known person in the wine industry, he has worked in beautiful places such us Bordeaux, California, Australia, Chile and of course Spain.
The most interesting thing is that he shares his teaching experience with consultant’s offices not only technical but commercial support and he also got some of the most precious trophy in the wine making both national and international.
WINE TASTING PROFESSOR
* UNESCO Viticulture and Oenology Master’s degree. 2000-2012.
* Cámara-Comercio, Madrid. Sumiller class. 93-2013.
* International Wine Center, New York. 1995.
* Chilean Exporters Association Wines, Santiago. 1997-2007.
* Smart Viticulture. Sydney, Barossa, Perth. Australia 2000-2002.
* Basque Culinary Center, 2015 – 2016.
* Vine School, Madrid 2016.
* Tasting Spanish School, Madrid 2016.
COUNSEL AND COOPERATION
* CARCHELO CELLAR, Jumilla.
* ROMAILA COUNTRY HOUSE. Toledo.
* LIBERTY WINES, United Kingdom, Former Manager Iberian Portfolio.
* GRAPES OF SPAIN, United States.
* BASQUE CULINARY CENTER, San Sebastian.
* Vine and Wine School, Madrid.
* Best Spanish Red Wine Trophy, UK 2004. Wine Challenge, London.
* Top 100 Best Wines in the World, 2005. Wine Spectator, New York.
* 1001 Wine that you must to drink after dying. Spain, England, France, USA.
* Wine Spectator Advance, Highly Recommended, May 2016.